Mommin’ It Mondays — Stream 17 — Crypto News
This week on our Mommin’ It Monday episode Lisa and I got to talk about 5 major crypto headlines in-depth with a fantastic group of people. It is always great to hear the feedback from the group during our Live streams and we often allow the conversation to flow. As normal, we had so much fun.
Below are the headlines and Twitter comments that we discussed this week.
1. “Securities and Exchange Commission issued a no-action letter authorizing crypto security tokens to trade on registered exchanges.” by @BriaBrooks
2. “Google banned LBRY Android from the Playstore without warning and for contrived reasons.” by
3. “Mimblewimble testnet goes live for #Litecoin this week.” David Schwartz (aka — Dasch)
4. Theta, Chainlink to combat the multi-billion dollar Ad fraud problem. eng.ambcrypto.com
5. Grayscale Investments now controls 2.4% of the current BTC supply by Cointelegraph
6. Ethereum cumulative fees in 2020 eclipsed Bitcoin’s for the first time by Cointelegraph
Watch it here:
The New Normal; #momminit Monday with MammyCrypto.com
Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSn5jQm2UMqh4YXy4AmxYhA/join * Get your…
We end our show with Lisa celebrating the 2nd birthday of a blockchain and project that she is very passionate about it. The Divi blockchain. I guess it is my turn to get back into the books or better the screen and learn a little bit about the DIVI network. Especially now that I will be attending the Bitcoin Ben 2020 Meet Up and will get an opportunity to take a selfie in front of his new DIVI Tour Bus. Have you seen it on his Twitter yet? Pretty, awesome, RIDE. That is for sure. Hope to see you while maintaining social distance and of course being cautions, at Bitcoin Ben California Meet up — First Pit Stop — Anaheim. Do not be shy and wear a mask!
Originally published at https://www.mammycrypto.com on October 14, 2020.