Weekly Blockchain News with Mammycrypto Jan, 16th 2021
This week the cryptocurrency markets had a strong correction, market by the turmoil in current American politics. Despite doing my best to avoid the topic all together all show highlighted a little of it from a decentralized angle I would say. But we moved on to discuss some important topics in crypto as we normally do. Catch up with our Mommin’ It Monday episode below!
The #NewNormal ; #momminitmonday with @mamaecrypto #cryptonews
Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSn5jQm2UMqh4YXy4AmxYhA/join * Join me on…
1. Flare Networks To Airdrop Litecoin HODLers Free Crypto
2. Bitcoin is now the 14th largest currency in the world.
3. Free Speech Platform Gab Reports 753% Surge In Traffic In 24 Hours
4. Flooding Threatens China’s Bitcoin Miners, Chinese Billionaire Says ‘Three Gorges Dam Collapse Imminent’
5. Bakkt crypto exchange to debut on stock markets through SPAC
All my best
Social Media links: https://cointr.ee/mammycrypto